Once your online enrolment has been completed, all students and their caregivers are required to attend an enrolment interview.
It is essential the completed online enrolment form and accompanying documents are submitted prior to the enrolment interview.
All interviews take place at Long Bay College by appointment. A staff member will meet with prospective students and their caregiver for approximately 15 minutes. Please allow at least 30 minutes for the interview and to complete paperwork.
Click on the link below to book your enrolment interview, or alternatively, bookings can be made by calling the school office on 09 477 9009 or emailing: [email protected]. When booking you are also able to request an appointment for specific needs such as if your child requires learning support, is gifted in a particular area or if language support may be required.
Important Enrolment Interview Information
- Students must attend the enrolment interview with a caregiver.
- Please remember to allow 30 minutes for the enrolment interview and for completing paperwork.
- It is essential the completed online enrolment form and accompanying documents are submitted prior to the enrolment interview.
- If your child has any additional learning needs i.e. you have an Educational Psychologist report to share or your child has worked with an RTLB, ICS (In Class Support), or has a diagnosis of a specific learning difficulty, please book your enrolment interview with our SENCo staff member.
- If your child would like to be considered for our Aspiring Scholars Programme, please book your enrolment interview with ‘Aspiring Scholars’. Your booking does not guarantee your child a place in the class but highlights to us that you would like your child to be considered. If you are unable to attend an interview your child may still be offered a place in the class if we feel they are well suited.
- Should you require a bilingual (Korean or Chinese) interviewer, please email: [email protected]
- Should you need to change your interview time after the booking system has closed, please call our office on 09 477 9009.
- On the day of the interview, please park in our main parking area and follow signs from there.
If you have any questions regarding 2022 enrolment, please email the Deputy Principal for Enrolment, Mrs Sarah Bicknell: [email protected]