Application close-off date is to be advised. Following application submissions, a ballot will be drawn in September 2021 (date to be advised).
Applications will be processed in the following order determined by the Ministry of Education:
- First Priority: This priority category is not applicable at this school because the school does not run a special programme approved by the Secretary for Education.
- Second Priority: will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students.
- Third Priority: will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students.
- Fourth Priority: will be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school.
- Fifth Priority: will be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the Board of the school or a child of a member of the Board of the school.
- Sixth Priority: will be given to all other applicants.
If at any time there are more applicants than places available then a ballot will be held in accordance with the Education Act.
If you have any questions about Long Bay College or the enrolment process, please contact Mrs Sarah Bicknell, Deputy Principal Enrolments by email [email protected] or phone 09 477 9009 Ext 869 from Monday, 20 July.