We’re celebrating the academic successes of our students who achieved Scholarships and Outstanding Scholarships in 2020 NZQA exams. Multiple Scholarships were earned across 17 different sectors of the curriculum, which highlights the strength and breadth of our teaching and learning.
A special congratulations goes to our Outstanding Scholarship earners:
- Kyle Sowry – Design
- Sanna Kalberer – Design & Visual Communication
- Monika Gadomski – Technology
A special acknowledgement goes to those students who achieved multiple Scholarships in Years 12 and 13 and to our Year 11 student who earned a Scholarship!
Year 13 (2020) students:
- Tianyi Gao – Scholarships in Art History, Chinese and Painting.
- Isabella de Silva – Scholarships for English and Drama.
Year 12 (2020) students:
- Iain Sweatman – Scholarships in Calculus and English.
- Mary McCallum – Scholarships in Earth, Space Science and Geography.
Year 11 (2020) student:
- Max Bojovic – Calculus.
It is with sincere gratitude we thank staff and caregivers who supported students with their studies in a year that posed many challenges.