Nga mihi nui. Here’s some important information to help prepare for the start of the school year.
• NCEA results released, Thursday, January 21 via NZQA.
• LBC’s school office opens from Monday, January 25, 9am.
• Student timetables will be released via the KAMAR portal on Monday, January 25, 5pm – students are requested to please check it and see their email for information.
• Senior students course confirmation bookings can be made for Friday, January 29. Details will be emailed on Monday, January 25.
• For Year 9 and new students to LBC, school begins on Tuesday, February 2, 8.30am (please go to the Gymnasium for a formal welcome).
• ALL students begin Term One on Wednesday, February 3, 8.45am (please go to your Atawhai class – students are asked to check their timetable for Atawhai room changes).
• ID photos will be taken on Monday, February 15.
• An outline of our College’s requirements and expectations can be found on our website here.
• For uniform, BYOD and stationery requirements, please see our website and visit the ‘enrolment’ tab.
• Need new school shoes? Before you go shopping, read this first.
• Please find details on our website here.
• We have changed up the school timetable in 2021. For all information, go here.
NEW HOUSE SYSTEM:
• We’re excited to launch our house system in 2021. Find out more here.