Prior to an enrolment interview all enrolment documents must be completed online. Please ensure you attach all of the documentation specified on the enrolment form.
The school donation for 2017 is $280 per student or $380 per family (discounted to $250 or $350 if paid before 31 March 2017). Details about subject fees are found in the Academic Guide on line. All students are required to have a Long Bay College Student Diary and an ID Card.
Students who live within the school zone are entitled to a place at Long Bay College. For the Enrolment Zone Map click here and enter 'Long Bay College' in the search box. You can also click on Address and enter your address in the search box.
The boundary starts at the intersection of Bawden Road and State Highway 1. It then travels south down State Highway 1 to the intersection of Tawa Drive and Greville Road. The boundary travels east along Greville Road (both sides included) to East Coast Road.
Travel North along East Coast Road to Oaktree Avenue and East along Oaktree Avenue (both sides) including Palliser Lane, Squirrel Lane, Fallow Street and HollyHock Place to Glencoe Road. Travel along Glencoe Road to the Glencoe Road and Beach Road intersection (South of this point not included) and North along Beach Road to Anzac Road. Travel East along Anzac Road to the coastline including Manly Esplanade.
The Boundary follows the coastline North around to the Okura Scenic Reserve and travels west back to the intersection of Bawden Road and SH1.
Note: Both sides of all boundary roads are included in the zone, unless otherwise noted. Proof of residence within the home zone will be required.
Applications from students who live out of zone will be processed in the following order determined by the Ministry of Education:
- First Priority: This priority category is not applicable at this school because the school does not run a special programme approved by the Secretary for Education.
- Second Priority: will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students.
- Third Priority: will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students.
- Fourth Priority: will be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school.
- Fifth Priority: will be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the Board of the school or a child of a member of the Board of the school.
- Sixth Priority: will be given to all other applicants.
If at any time there are more applicants than places available then a ballot will be held in accordance with the Education Act.
We look forward to you joining us at Long Bay College.